Dual OX₁ and OX₂ receptor antagonist
- Catalog number: NT1067
- Alternate name: NA
- Molar activity: 46-54 Ci/mmol; 1.7-2.0 TBq/mmol
- CAS Number (Parent): 871224-64-5
- Storage conditions: -20°C, in ethanol
- Stability: The rate of decomposition is initially less than 2.5% for 5 months
- Notes: Shipped on dry ice. To inquire about current the price on this product, please mail us your inquiry below.
- “Mapping the binding pocket of dual antagonist almorexant to human orexin 1 and orexin 2 receptors: Comparison with the selective OX1 antagonist SB-674042 and the selective OX2 antagonist N-ethyl-2-[(6-methoxy-pyridin-3-yl)-(toluene-2- sulfonyl)-amino]-N-pyridin-3-ylmethyl-acetamide (EMPA)” P. Malherbe, O. Roche, A. Marcuz, C. Kratzeisen, J. G. Wettstein, and C. Bissantz (2010) Molecular Pharmacology 78:81–93.