Serotonin 5-HT2A receptor agonist
- Catalog number: NT1129
- Alternate name: 25B-NBOMe, NBOMe-2C-B, Nova, BOM 2-CB
- Molar activity: 75-87 Ci/mmol; 2.7-3.2 TBq/mmol
- Concentration: 1.0 mCi/mL
- CAS Number (Parent): 1026511-90-9
- Storage conditions: -20°C, in ethanol
- Stability: The rate of decomposition is initially about 4% for 3 months
- Notes: Controlled substance; Shipped on dry ice. To inquire about the current price of this product, please mail us your inquiry below.
- “Characterization of [11C]Cimbi-36 as an agonist PET radioligand for the 5-HT2A and 5-HT2C receptors in the nonhuman primate brain” S. J. Finnema, V. Stepanov, A. Ettrup, R. Nakao, N. Amini, M. Svedberg, C. Lehmann, M. Hansen, G. M. Knudsen and C. Halldin (2014) NeuroImage 84: 342–353.
- “Serotonin release measured in the human brain: a PET study with [11C]CIMBI-36 and d-amphetamine challenge” D. Erritzoe, A. H. Ashok, G. E. Searle, A. Colasanti, S. Turton, Y. Lewis, M. Huiban, S. Moz, J. Passchier, A. Saleem, J. Beaver, A. Lingford-Hughes, D. J. Nutt, O. D. Howes, R. N. Gunn, G. M. Knudsen and E. A. Rabiner (2020) Neuropsychopharmacology 45(5): 804-810.