Reversible monoamine oxidase A inhibitor
- Catalog number: NT1094
- Alternate name: Telepathine, Banisterine
- Molar activity: 75-87 Ci/mmol; 2.7-3.2 TBq/mmol
- CAS Number (Parent): 442-51-3
- Storage conditions: -20°C, in ethanol
- Stability: The rate of decomposition is initially less than 2.5% for 3 months
- Notes: Shipped on dry ice. To inquire about the current price of this product, please mail us your inquiry below.
- “11C-harmine as a tracer for monoamine oxidase A (MAO-A): In vitro and in vivo studies” M. Bergstrom, G, Westerberg and B. Långström (1997) Nuclear Medicine and Biology 24 (4): 287-293.
- “Dynamic, adaptive changes in MAO-A binding after alterations in substrate availability: an in vivo [(11)C]-harmine positron emission tomography study” J. Sacher, E.A. Rabiner, M. Clark, P. Rusjan, A. Soliman, R. Boskovic, S.J. Kish, A.A. Wilson, S. Houle and J.H. Meyer (2012) Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism 32(3), 443-446.