Dopamine D2 and serotonin 5-HT2A receptor antagonist
- Catalog number: NT1054
- Alternate name: NMSP
- Molar activity: 75-87 Ci/mmol; 2.7-3.2 TBq/mmol)
- CAS Number (Parent): 87539-19-3
- Storage conditions: -20°C, in ethanol
- Stability: The rate of decomposition is initially about 12% for 3 months
- Notes: Shipped on dry ice. To inquire about the current price of this product, please mail us your inquiry below.
- “Comparison of the in vitro receptor binding properties of N-[3H]methylspiperone and [3H]raclopride to rat and human brain membranes” H. Hall, I. Wedel, C. Halldin, J. Kopp and L. Farde (1990) Journal of Neurochemistry 55 (6): 2048-2057.
- “Discrepancies in apparent dopamine D2 receptor occupancy between 3H-raclopride and 3H-N-methylspiperone” O. Inoue, K. Kobayashi, R. Hosoi, M. Yamaguchi and A. Gee (1990) Journal of Neural Transmission 106 (11-12): 1099-1104.