α7 nicotinic acetylcholine receptor ligand
- Catalog number: NT1039
- Alternate name: NA
- Specific activity: 20-29 Ci/mmol; 0.75-1.1 TBq/mmol
- CAS Number (Parent): 959696-56-1
- Storage conditions: -20°C, in ethanol
- Stability: The rate of decomposition is initially less than 1% for 3 months
- Notes: Shipped on dry ice. Unlabeled substance can also be provided. To inquire about the current price of this product, please mail us your inquiry below.
- “Molecular imaging of α7 nicotinic acetylcholine receptors: design and evaluation of the potent radioligand [18F]NS10743″ W. Deuther-Conrad, S. Fischer, A. Hiller, E. Østergaard Nielsen, D. Brunicardi Timmermann, J. Steinbach, O. Sabri, D. Peters and P. Brust (2009) European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging 36: 791–800.
- “Assessment of α7 nicotinic acetylcholine receptor availability in juvenile pig brain with [18F]NS10743″ W. Deuther-Conrad, S. Fischer, A. Hiller, G. Becker, P. Cumming, G. Xiong, U. Funke, O. Sabri, D. Peters and P. Brust (2011) European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging 38: 1541–1549.