Reversible monoamine oxidase A inhibitor
- Catalog number: NT1095
- Alternate name: NA
- Molar activity: 20-25 Ci/mmol; 0.7-0.9 TBq/mmol
- CAS Number (Parent): 127500-84-9
- Storage conditions: -20°C, in ethanol
- Stability: The rate of decomposition is initially less than 2% for 3 months
- Notes: Shipped on dry ice. To inquire about the current price of this product, please mail us your inquiry below.
- “Characterization of the binding of [3H]Ro 41-1049 to the active site of human monoamine oxidase-A” A.M. Cesura, M. Bös, M.D. Galva, R. Imhof and M. Da Prada (1990) .
- “Quantitative enzyme radioautography with 3H-Ro 41-1049 and 3H-Ro 19-6327 in vitro: localization and abundance of MAO-A and MAO-B in rat CNS, peripheral organs, and human brain” J. Saura, R. Kettler, M. Da Prada and J.G. Richards (1992) Journal of Neuroscience 12(5): 1977-1999.