- Catalog number: NT1086
- Alternate name: NA
- Molar activity: 25-50 Ci/mmol; 1.0-1.8 TBq/mmol
- CAS Number (Parent): 1393520-04-1
- Storage conditions: -20°C, in ethanol
- Stability: The rate of decomposition is initially less than 2% for 3 months
- Notes: Shipped on dry ice. To inquire about the current price of this product, please mail us your inquiry below.
- “Binding of the Radioligand SIL23 to alpha-Synuclein Fibrils in Parkinson Disease Brain Tissue Establishes Feasibility and Screening Approaches for Developing a Parkinson Disease Imaging Agent” D.P. Bagchi, L Yu, J.S. Perlmutter, J. Xu, R.H. Mach, Z. Tu and P.T. Kotzbauer (2013) PLoS ONE 8(2): e55031.
- “Radiosynthesis and in Vivo Evaluation of Two PET Radioligands for Imaging α-Synuclein” X. Zhang, H. Jin, P.K. Padakanti, J. Li, H. Yang, J. Fan, R.H. Mach, P. Kotzbauer and Z. Tu (2014) Applied Sciences. 17; 4(1): 66–78.