Microtubule-associated protein tau ligand
- Catalog number: NT1102
- Alternate name: THK5351
- Molar activity: 75-87 Ci/mmol; 2.7-3.2 TBq/mmol
- CAS Number (Parent): 1707147-26-9
- Storage conditions: -20°C, in ethanol
- Stability: The rate of decomposition is initially about 3.5% for 3 months
- Notes: Shipped on dry ice. To inquire about the current price of this product, please mail us your inquiry below.
- “Different Positron Emission Tomography Tau Tracers Bind to Multiple Binding Sites on the Tau Fibril: Insight from Computational Modeling” A. N. Murugan, A. Nordberg and H. Ågren (2018) ACS Chemical Neuroscience 9(7): 1757-1767.
- “Head to head comparison of [18F] AV-1451 and [18F] THK5351 for tau imaging in Alzheimer’s disease and frontotemporal dementia” Y.K. Jang, C.H. Lyoo, S. Park, S.J. Oh, H. Cho, M. Oh, Y.H. Ryu, J.Y. Choi, G.D. Rabinovici, H.J. Kim, S.H. Moon, H. Jang, J.S. Lee, W.J. Jagust, D.L. Na, J.S. Kim and S.W. Seo. (2018) European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging 45(3): 432-442.