Atypical antipsychotic drug
- Catalog number: NT1091
- Alternate name: NA
- Molar activity: 75-87 Ci/mmol; 2.7-3.2 TBq/mmol
- CAS Number (Parent): 5786-21-0
- Storage conditions: -20°C, in ethanol
- Stability: The rate of decomposition is initially about 1% for 3 months
- Notes: Shipped on dry ice. To inquire about the current price of this product, please mail us your inquiry below.
- “The involvement of dopamine D1 and D2 receptors in the effects of the classical neuroleptic haloperidol and the atypical neuroleptic clozapine” B.A. Ellenbroek, M.T. Artz and A.R. Cools (1991) European Journal of Pharmacology 196(1): 103-108.
- “Binding of typical and atypical antipsychotics to 5-HT1C and 5-HT2 sites: clozapine potently interacts with 5-HT1C sites” H. Canton, L. Verrièle and F.C. Colpaert (1990) European Journal of Pharmacology 191(1): 93-96.