OX2 receptor antagonist
- Catalog number: NT1082
- Alternate name: NA
- Molar activity: >70Ci/mmol; >2.6 TBq/mmol
- CAS Number (Parent): 680590-49-2
- Storage conditions: -20°C, in ethanol
- Stability: The rate of decomposition is initially less than 1% for 3 months
- Notes: Shipped on dry ice. To inquire about the current price of this product, please mail us your inquiry below.
- “Mapping the binding pocket of dual antagonist almorexant to human orexin 1 and orexin 2 receptors: Comparison with the selective OX1 antagonist SB-674042 and the selective OX2 antagonist N-ethyl-2-[(6-methoxy-pyridin-3-yl)-(toluene-2- sulfonyl)-amino]-N-pyridin-3-ylmethyl-acetamide (EMPA)” P. Malherbe, O. Roche, A. Marcuz, C. Kratzeisen, J. G. Wettstein and C. Bissantz (2010) Molecular Pharmacology 78: 81–93.