Serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake/transporter inhibitor
- Catalog number: NT1121
- Alternate name: G-22355
- Molar activity: 75-87 Ci/mmol; 2.7-3.2 TBq/mmol)
- CAS Number (Parent): 113-52-0, 50-49-7
- Storage conditions: -20°C, in ethanol
- Stability: The rate of decomposition is initially about 2.5% for 3 months
- Notes: Shipped on dry ice. To inquire about the current price of this product, please mail us your inquiry below.
- “Specific tricyclic antidepressant binding sites in rat brain characterised by high-affinity 3H-imipramine binding” R. Raisman, M. S. Briley and S. Z. Langer (1980) European Journal of Pharmacology 61 (4): 373-380.
- “Differentiation of two components of specific [3H]imipramine binding in rat brain” P. D. Hrdina (1984) European Journal of Pharmacology 102 (3–4): 481-488.