Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 5 (mGluR5) antagonist
- Catalog number: NT1068
- Alternate name: Methoxymethyl-MTEP
- Molar activity: 75-87 Ci/mmol; 2.7-3.2 TBq/mmol
- CAS Number (Parent): 524924-75-2
- Storage conditions: -20°C, in ethanol
- Stability: The rate of decomposition is initially less than 2% for 3 months
- Notes: Shipped on dry ice. To inquire about the current price of this product, please mail us your inquiry below.
- “[3H]-Methoxymethyl-MTEP and [3H]-Methoxy-PEPy: Potent and Selective Radioligands for the Metabotropic Glutamate Subtype 5 (mGlu5) Receptor” N. D. P. Cosford, J. Roppe, L. Tehrani, E. J. Schweiger, T. J. Seiders, A. Chaudary, S. Raob and M. A. Varney (2003) Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters 13: 351–354.