α7 nicotinic acetylcholine receptor ligand
- Catalog number: NT1038
- Alternate name: NA
- Molar activity: 75-87 Ci/mmol; 2.7-3.2 TBq/mmol
- CAS Number (Parent): 677724-57-1
- Storage conditions: -20°C, in ethanol
- Stability: The rate of decomposition is initially less than 2% for 3 months
- Notes: Shipped on dry ice. Unlabeled substance can also be provided. To inquire about the current price of this product, please mail us your inquiry below.
- “Radiosynthesis and in vitro validation of 3H-NS14492 as a novel high affinity alpha7 nicotinic receptor radioligand” J. H. Magnussen, A. Ettrup, C. K. Donat, D. Peters, M. H. F. Pedersen, G. M. Knudsen and J. D. Mikkelsen (2015) European Journal of Pharmacology 762: 35–41.
- “11C-NS14492 as a Novel PET Radioligand for Imaging Cerebral α7 Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptors: In Vivo Evaluation and Drug Occupancy Measurements” (2011) A. Ettrup, J. D. Mikkelsen, S. Lehel, J. Madsen, E. Ø. Nielsen, M. Palner, D. B. Timmermann, D. Peters and G. M. Knudsen Journal of Nuclear Medicine 52: 1449–1456.