Serotonin reuptake/transporter inhibitor
- Catalog number: NT1080
- Alternate name: Escitalopram
- Molar activity: 75-87 Ci/mmol; 2.7-3.2 TBq/mmol
- Concentration: 1mCi/mL
- CAS Number (Parent): 128196-01-0
- Storage conditions: -20°C, in ethanol
- Stability: The rate of decomposition is initially about 3% for 3 months
- Notes: Shipped on dry ice. To inquire about the current price of this product, please mail us your inquiry below.
- “Selective labeling of serotonin uptake sites in rat brain by [3H]citalopram contrasted to labeling of multiple sites by [3H]imipramine.” R.J. D’Amato, B.I. Largent, A.M. Snowman and S.H. Snyder (1987) Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics 242 (1): 364-371.
- “Binding characteristics of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors with relation to emission tomography studies” B. Elfving, B. Bjørnholm, B. Ebert and G.M. Knudsen (2001) Synapse 1;41 (3): 203-211.