OX1 receptor antagonist
- Catalog number: NT1081
- Alternate name: NA
- Molar activity: 46-51 Ci/mmol; 1.7-1.90 TBq/mmol
- CAS Number (Parent): 483313-22-0
- Storage conditions: -20°C, in ethanol
- Stability: The rate of decomposition is initially less than 0.4% for 3 months
- Notes: Shipped on dry ice. To inquire about the current price of this product, please mail us your inquiry below.
- “Characterisation of the binding of [3H]SB-674042, a novel nonpeptide antagonist, to the human orexin-1 receptor” C. J. Langmead, J. C. Jerman, S. J. Brough, C. Scott, R. A. Porter and H. J. Herdon (2004) British Journal of Pharmacology 141: 340–346.
- “Mapping the binding pocket of dual antagonist almorexant to human orexin 1 and orexin 2 receptors: Comparison with the selective OX1 antagonist SB-674042 and the selective OX2 antagonist N-ethyl-2-[(6-methoxy-pyridin-3-yl)-(toluene-2- sulfonyl)-amino]-N-pyridin-3-ylmethyl-acetamide (EMPA)” P. Malherbe, O. Roche, A. Marcuz, C. Kratzeisen, J. G. Wettstein, and C. Bissantz (2010) Molecular Pharmacology 78: 81–93.